Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Up To No Good Radio August 4, 2013 REDS - audio and playlist

Reds took care of the entire 3 hour show on August 4, 2013.



Black Flag @ Union Transfer

Rancid "Up To No Good"
Exploited "Crashed"
Slamhounds "I'd Rather Be Dead"
Slamhounds "Someone Like Me"
Wretched Ones "Rockers"
Dwarves "We Only Came To Get High"
Kraut "All Twisted"


Red Rockers "Know What I Think"
Black Flag " The Chase"
GBH "Am I Dead"
Minor Threat "Cashing In"
DOA "I'm Right You're Wrong"
Poison Idea "Rich Get Richer"
Ruin "Make Believe"
Bl'ast "Poison"
Queers "I Didn't Puke"
TSOL "Red Shadows"


Nightime Dealers "On The Top"
Stuntmen "Still"
Spitfires "Slick Black Cat"
Ultra Kings "Trailer Park Lolita"
Reverend Horton Heat "Hey Johnny Bravo"
Mistreaters "Little Sassy Francis"
Void "Who Are You"
Battalion of Saints "I Don't Like You"
Blut and Eisen "Fleisch Rollt"
Maddog Surrender "Sober Living"
Naked Raygun "Soldiers Requiem"
Battalion of Saints "2nd Coming"
Bad Manners "Lorraine"
Hypnotics "I'm Running"


Professionals "Join the Professionals"
Infa Riot "Each Dawn I Die"
Sloppy Seconds "Ice Cream Man"
Clap "Snowblind"
Iron Cross "Criminal Minds"
Transplants "Weight on my Mind"
Transplants "Gravestones and Burial Plots"
Naked Raygun "Rat Patrol"
Lime Spiders "Slave Girl"
Stiff Little Fingers "Sad Eyed People"


Lords of the New Church "I'm Not Runnin' Hard Enough"
Flipper "Love Canal"
Buzzcocks "Fast Cars"
440s "Feel All Right"
440s "Glamour Kitty"
Boomtown Rats "Joeys On The Street Again"
Slaughter and the Dogs "Cranked Up Really High"
Biters "Melody For Lovers"
NoFx "Jamaica's Alright"
Jack Black "Drive Them Wheels"
Stormtroopers of Death "Kill Yourself"
Social Distortion "Pleasure"
Replacements "Get on the Stick"
TSOL "Wasted"
Dick Dale "Shake and Stomp"
Ramones "KKK Took My Baby Away"
Chron Gen "Pretend"



Cheers,

Frank FOE






1 comment:

  1. Red Rockers - Condition Red LP is one of the most underrated punk pieces of vinyl.

    ReplyDelete