Monday, August 23, 2021

DEATH METAL POWER FROM BEYOND

  ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€

Various Artists
"Death Metal Power From Beyond"
Horror Pain Gore Death Productions
Released: September 24, 2021


I love compilations! HPGD Productions is scheduled to release a worldwide compilation of some of the genre's brightest lights. 

The timing on this is perfect. My son, who is almost 40 years younger than I has recently discovered death metal on his own. So he has been digging deep. So I am inspired.

My favorites on this are the tracks from Cemetarian, Coffins, Inisans, Cadaveric Incubator and Seraphic Disgust. You will undoubtedly have your own favorites!

PUTRISECT (US)

ANATOMIA (JAPAN)

CEMETARIAN (US)


NOMINON (SWEDEN)

INFAMOUS GLORY (BRAZIL)

LEPROPHILIAC (SPAIN)

RECKLESS MANSLAUGHTER (GERMANY)

RUIN (US)

UNDERGANG (DENMARK)

COFFINS (JAPAN)


INISANS (SWEDEN)

INISANS

MORTUARY (MEXICO)

CADAVERIC INCUBATOR (FINLAND)

CADAVERIC INCUBATOR

RIBSPREADER (SWEDEN)

SACRIFIXION (GERMANY)

SERAPHIC DISGUST (US)

SERAPHIC DISGUST

Discovering bands I haven't heard previously, that kick in any genre, has been a five decade long passion of mine. I thank HPGD for putting this together. I love it.

Cheers,

FOE

HPGD DEATH METAL POWER FROM BEYOND


No comments:

Post a Comment