Saturday, April 25, 2020

Bouncing Souls "30 Year Anniversary Show" White Eagle Hall Jersey City

💀 ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ 

THE BOUNCING SOULS
"Live at White Eagle Hall"
Jersey City
Released: March 13, 2019


I am lucky enough to have seen The Bouncing Souls more times than I can count. Blessed to have seen them so many times and hang out with them when I would go out and roadie with Weston. 

I was also lucky enough to go to Jersey City last year to witness this show live. You might see my bald head, stage right (the right side of a stage from the point of view of a performer facing the audience). You might see Reds and Tracy there too. 

Thank you to the Bouncing Souls for so many fantastic memories.Thank you for sharing this video.

Bouncing Souls Interview I did in FOE zine - from a long long time ago!

Cheers,
FOE

No comments:

Post a Comment