Monday, January 18, 2021

EYEHATEGOD Fake What's Yours

 ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€

EYEHATEGOD
"Fake What's Yours"
Advance track from
"A HISTORY OF NOMADIC BEHAVIOR"
Century Media Records
 Release date: March 9, 2021
Century Media and EyeHateGod have released the track "Fake What's Yours" as the pre-orders for "A History of Nomadic Behavior" have gone live. 



EHG are one of my favorite live bands. Always devastating, brutal, cathartic. I've got my pre-order in!

I can't believe it has been seven years since their last album. I think I've seen them live three times since then. Love this band. One of my radio partners, Johnny Generic, used to always get bunched up when I would play EyeHateGod on the radio. He couldn't believe I'd say that on the radio. Of course some of that was our give and take fun on our shows as well. RIP Johnny Generic. I think of you every time I listen to EHG. 

Cheers,
FOE

💀 ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€ ðŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment