Sunday, July 8, 2012

Up To No Good Radio July 8, 2012 Playlist, Download or listen ONLINE


Up To No Good Radio July 8, 2012 (click to download or listen online)

Johnny Generic and Frank FOE played these tracks for your enjoyment!

Rancid "Up To No Good"
Turbonegro "Self Destructo Bust"
Dag Nasty "Thin Line"
Black Furies "Last Rites"
Squat "It's All Over"
Elastica "Car Song"
Social Distortion "Death or Glory"
Angelic Upstarts "I'm and Upstart"
Cock Sparrer "True To Yourself"
Slamhounds "Someone Like Me"
Ism "I Think I Love You"
The Business "National Insurance Blacklist"
Off! "Poison City / Now I'm Pissed'
The Queer Pills "Stupid Jerk"
Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers "Chinese Rocks"
Vindictives "Glad to See You Go" (Ramones)
The Viletones "I Don't Care"
Social Distortion "Gimme the Sweet and Lowdown"
Cockney Rejects "War on the Terraces"
Sham 69 "I Gotta Survive"
Slamhounds "Tired of  Living With You" (Vibrators)
Misfits "Devil's Whorehouse"
Misfits "Queen Wasp"
Chron Gen "LSD"
Minutemen "Song for El Salvador"
Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoias "Heads Down"
Alberto Y Los Trios Paranoias "Thank You"
CH3 "After the Lights Go Out"
Manic Hispanic "Tio's Got A Secret"
Alkaline Trio "Wash Away" (TSOL)
Lemmy "Thirsty and Miserable" (Black Flag)
Rancid "Time Bomb"
The Biters "Born to Cry"
Peter and the Test Tube Babies "Banned From the Pubs"
Half Life "United and Strong"
Squeeze "Another Nail in My Heart"
Fang "Drunk and Crazy"
Stains "Sick and Crazy"
Damn Dirty Apes "Slut" (GBH)
Original Sins "Makin' Time" (Creation)
Youthquake "American Escalation"
Turbo A.C.'s "Nightmare"
Flag of Democracy "Powerload"
Gang Green "Alcohol"
No Win Situation "Buried Alive"
Suicidal Tendencies "War Inside My Head"
Cro Mags "Street Justice"
Pink Swords "She's Gone"
Robbie Tart "Tired of Living With You" (Vibrators)
Damn Dirty Apes "Beat on the Brat" (Ramones)
U.S. Chaos "Guns By My Side"
Revilers "Sick of Being Sick and Tired"
Toy Dolls "She Goes To Fino's"
Battalion of Saints "My Minds Diseased"
Last Cry "Monster in My Head"
Red Rockers "Know What I Think"
Peter and the Test Tube Babies "Moped Lads"
Teenage Depression "Reagans Gestapo"
Bottomfeeder "Church of Sin"
Half Life "Crawling"
Cockney Rejects "Headbanger"
LoFi's "Avenue"
Professionals "1-2-3"
Action Swingers "Kicked in the Head"

Thank you for listening!


No comments:

Post a Comment