Sunday, May 1, 2016

Magrudergrind "II" LP Relapse

Magrudergrind
"II"
Relapse
Released: February 12, 2016


The information on this record goes like this:

  • MAGRUDERGRIND, returns after a 6-year hiatus
  • Produced by Kurt Ballou (Converge, High on Fire, Torche) at God City Studios
  • Mastered by Brad Boatright (Obituary, Nails)
  • Punishing hybrid of grindcore, powerviolence and hardcore punk
  • Unquestionably MAGRUDERGRIND's most crushing and abrasive material to date
All you really need to know is that this is music to F&#K S#!T Up to!!!! I lose my mind every time the needle hits the record or the digital ones and zeros start up. Magrudergrind II has a massive electrical connection with my brain. I see differently when Magrudergrind II is playing. My blood flows differently when Magrudergrind II is playing. There are visions in my head when Magrudergrind II is playing. 

F#%k!

Holy hell this rips!

Start to finish this crushes, even on "baby pink colored vinyl".

The feedback even makes me nutz!

That solo snare "pop-pop" in "Icaro". I've lost it... 



My go to travel music this year so far has been between Magrudergrind "II" and Gadget "The Great Destroyer". Magrudergrind to work, Gadget home from work. Life is just peachy!

Freakin' Joe Denunzio (Infest) has a brief guest spot on "Husayni-Handschar"... makes me wanna freakin' lash out! Damn!







No comments:

Post a Comment