Saturday, October 13, 2012

Flag Of Democracy "Chinese Food" 7" Review & Listen



Flag Of Democracy has been as much a part of my life as Freedom of Expression. FOD + FOE.





Some of the most memorable shows in my early HC life involved FOD: a show I helped set up at West Catty Playground Building, FOD opening for Dead Kennedys at Rutgers, FOD with 7 Seconds at Abe's... the list continues to grow.


Yet with all of that, I never had the "Chinese Food" TAPE (not a demo, a TAPE). Now I do. Thank you to all involved for bringing this 1982 recording.


This is amazing 1982 hardcore from Philadelphia PA. This is the real deal. It is STILL the real deal. FOD still grinds it out!


Glad FOD changed their name from Jimmy Normal and the Japanese Horror Movies!

Cheers to WHO CARES? RECORDS for putting this out!

Obtain this 7" NOW!



Take care,
Frank FOE


No comments:

Post a Comment