Saturday, November 17, 2018

Goatwhore "Vengeful Ascension" live at One Centre Square

GOATWHORE
"Vengeful Ascension"
Metal Blade
Released: June 23, 2017

  • I love Goatwhore. "Vengeful Ascension" is their 7th full length release.
  • I'm not sure I can pick a favorite Goatwhore album, but right now, this record still has me excited almost a year and a half after the initial release. 
  • Sammy Duet (Acid Bath/Crowbar guitarist) formed Goatwhore in 1997. I love Acid Bath. That New Orleans sludge phenomenon fascinates me and there is a Celtic Frost influence, which is a beautiful thing.
  • There is a freaking spellbook edition of "Vengeful Ascension"
  • Goatwhore is playing a gig with Casualties, Black Tusk, Parasitix and Great American Ghost at One Centre Square in Easton PA, Friday November 30, 2018. A show not to be missed.

  • Check the video for "Chaos Arcane":


  • And check the video for the title track:
  • And while you are at it, check the video for "Mankind Will Have No Mercy"

No comments:

Post a Comment