Saturday, November 17, 2018

Oceanwires "Beware the Heartless" single

Oceanwires
"Beware the Heartless" single
Released: November 9, 2018

Niffer Calderwood Photography!!! 



  • Seattle band Oceanwires debut album "There Never Was A Was" will be released on February 15, 2019.
  • While I don't usually get around to telling you about a band's release until much closer to the release date, I have been provided a digital advance of "There Never Was A Was" and I can not contain myself. I just love it.
  • Check out their video of the single "Beware the Heartless" that was recently released in advance of the full-length:
  • Steve Fisk (Nirvana, Screaming Trees etc...) produced the LP.
  • Steve Fisk also released one of my favorite CDs, "Over and Thru The Night".
Cheers,
FOE

Oceanwires FB
Oceanwires Page

No comments:

Post a Comment