Sunday, December 21, 2014

Nots "We Are Nots" LP

NOTS
"We Are Nots"
Goner Records
Released: November 11, 2014

Nots are from Memphis Tennessee.


Nots blast through 11 songs in 27 minutes on "We Are Nots".


I love their DC, Post Punk, Spacey, driving noise punk rock. I hear hardcore-era Devo, vintage Sonic Youth and hardcore in Nots. This band kills.  


Check out their video of "Decadence" at this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIcZBqTbbLE#t=89 and get your ass kicked.




Natalie Hoffmann (guitar), Charlotte Watson (drums), Madison Farmer (bass) and Alexandra Eastburn (synthesizer) have put together an amazing, creative and driving record. I love "We Are Nots". I love Nots. I sure hope I get the opportunity to see Nots live in the not to distant future.

Thank you Goner. Thank you Nots. 

Cheers,
Frank FOE



No comments:

Post a Comment