Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Body Count "Bloodlust" LP

Body Count
"Bloodlust"
Century Media
Released: March 31, 2017

I did not buy this when it was released on March 31, 2017.


I love Ice T. Love Body Count.

I didn't buy it cuz the vinyl wasn't available yet.

In case you are a vinyl addict like me, then I just wanted to remind you that the vinyl is NOW available.


ad·dict
ˈadikt/
noun
informal
an enthusiastic devotee of a specified thing or activity.


Slayer is my all time favorite band. Has been since I first heard them. They replaced Devo on the top.

Body Count covers "Raining Blood" and "Postmortem" from the Slayer album "Reign In Blood". This video gives me freaking chills, just like the original Slayer versions. When Vincent sings "Postmortem" I lose my mind.

Check it:



Behind the scenes video:



While you are at it, check the video for "Black Hoodie":



and "No Lives Matter"...



and for fun... let's revisit Ice T and Slayer working on the Exploited...



Oh how I'd love to see Body Count live in Bethlehem PA. 

Why not fill out the bill with Slayer, Suicidal Tendencies and Exploited.

Cheers,
Frank FOE


1 comment:

  1. probably because Wattie is having serious heart issues...hope he pulls through and gets back in the studio and on stage again

    ReplyDelete