Sunday, December 11, 2011

Up To No Good Radio Playlist 12/11/11

Up To No Good Radio Playlist 12/11/11

(Ill Repute)


Rancid “Up To No Good”
Buttocks “Hate Your Neighbor”
Buttocks “Feel Alright”
Black Flag “I Love You”
The Ravers “A Punk Rock Christmas This Year”
Appliances “Bob Hope”
MDC “Thanks For Giving What I Didn’t Want”
The Clash “Junco Partner”
SVDB “Your Friendly Local Police”
Sin 34 “Not No Fun”
Ill Repute “Book and It’s Cover”
Stiff Little Fingers “White Christmas”
Sid Vicious “C’mon Everybody”
Lars Frederickson and the Bastards “Mainlining Murder”
Jerky Boys “Drinking Problem”
Dickies “Silent Night”
Peter and the Test Tube Babies “Chasing Shadows”


Dead End Drive “Blue Christmas”
Al and the Black Cats “Step Into Christmas”
Red Alert “Having A Drunken Christmas”
Fear “F Christmas”
Whiskey Business “A Whiskey Christmas”
The Ick “Christmas 1984”
Pork Dukes “Mother Gave Me a Gun For Christmas”
Descendents “Christmas Vacation”
Sloppy Seconds “Hooray For Santa Claus”
Didjits “Under the Christmas Fish”
Missile Toads “Reindeer in the Night”
Evacuate “Holidays With You”
Stiff Little Fingers “White Christmas”
Fisticuffs “Santa Smells Like Whiskey”
MDC “Black Christmas”
Burl Ives “We’re A Couple Of Misfits”
Thee Headcoatees “Santa Claus”
Limecell “Christmas”


Cramps “Can’t Find My Mind”
Jim Jones Revue “Rock n Roll Psychosis”
GBH “I Am The Hunted”
The Joneses “Ms. 714”
The Briefs “Sylvia”
The Briefs “So Stupid”
Ruts “In A Rut”
Iggy and the Stooges “I Want to Be Your Dog”
HIM “Right Here in My Arms”
Ramones “Merry Christmas (I Don’t Wanna Fight)”
Eater “Thinking of the USA
Ultra Kings “She Never Says No”
Stray Cats “Something Is Wrong With My Radio”
CH3 “You Make Me Feel Cheap”
Gwar “School’s Out” (Alice Cooper)
UK Subs “I Live In A Car”
Deadbeats “Kill The Hippies”
MIA “All I Know”
Fear “Another Christmas Beer”
Circle Jerks “Group Sex”
Hairy Phlegmball “Cheap Beer”

Thank you for listening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment