Wednesday, March 15, 2017

CCM The Furious Era 1979 - 1987

CCM
"The Furious Era 1979 - 1987"
Area Pirata Rec
Pisa, Italy
2017

I consider myself blessed to have been alive and to be in Philly to witness Toxic Reasons and CCM at this show:


I consider myself blessed to have been able to obtain these CCM records when they were released:

 
"Into The Void" LP                      "Furious Party" 7"
Split with I Refuse It "Permanent Scar"

Comp 7"
BCT comp LP

Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers were one of the amazing Italian hardcore punk bands that blasted through the early 1980s. I think I also have some BCT (Bad Compilation Tapes) releases with them as well.

There was a time in my life when I continually listened to Concrete Sox (Your Turn Next), CCM (specifically the song "Feel Like"), Oi Polloi and Raw Power. Those worldwide hardcore bands were blowing my mind!

"The Furious Era" is available on bandcamp as a download or as a 2xLP containing all of the above material plus all the material I never had the chance to get.


So thankful this has been assembled in 2017, three and a half decades after I first heard this band.

Give "Easy Target", "Feel Like", "Foe or Friend" and "Enemy" a chance and you will need all CCM!

Vinyl and CD also available through Puke n Vomit for the US.

Cheers,
Frank FOE

No comments:

Post a Comment