Saturday, March 18, 2017

White Reaper "The World's Best American Band" Pre-order time!

White Reaper
"The World's Best American Band"
Polyvinyl
To Be Released: April 7, 2017


This is a new direction I want to take with my blog... In addition to reviewing and writing up music releases, I'd like to start letting you know it is time to get in on the Pre-Order. 

I've been a vinyl collector since in 1971.

In 2017, in order to get the cool vinyl colors, sometimes you need to pre-order.

You know, what good is it to you if I review the album near the time of the release and by then you have already missed out on the cool vinyl and other "bundles".

So here ya go. This is the first of hopefully many things I can key you in on to assist in improving your quality of life through vinyl and music...

In 2014 I advised you to get White Reaper's Ep. Write up at this link:  https://frankfoe.blogspot.com/2014/07/white-reaper-st-ep-polyvinyl.html

I dig the new album which is due out on April 7, 2017... and the pre-orders are up!

Check the creative video for the track "Judy French" and hear The Babys, Biters and Cheap Trick influences trickle in to their Reatards garage punk meets All melodic sound.





Pre-Order White Reaper "The World's Best American Band"



Cheers,
Frank FOE


polyvinyl records
Polyvinyl FB
White Reaper FB



No comments:

Post a Comment