Friday, March 28, 2014

DROPDEAD / SYSTEMATIC DEATH SPLIT


DROPDEAD / SYSTEMATIC DEATH
"Fighting For Life" Split

Dropdead (established 1991) have long been one of my favorite hardcore bands. Dropdead, from Providence Rhode Island, has a knack for creating distinctive hardcore assaults that expound on their views of the world. I have never been disappointed with a Dropdead record and loved them when I saw them live.

Systematic Death is from Japan and began in 1983. I am embarrassed to say that Systematic Death vinyl is nowhere to be found in my collection. They rip just like Dropdead or maybe Dropdead rips just like Systematic Death, since they began almost a decade before Dropdead. 


Pure hardcore. This split stands above the generic hardcore throngs. Sounds like... feels like... the 80s all over again.

Status: Dropdead collection updated, Systematic Death collection initiated.

Cheers,
Frank FOE



No comments:

Post a Comment