Sunday, April 29, 2012

Black Breath "Sentenced to Life" LP Review




"Sentenced To Life" LP
Southern Lord
2012

Black Breath sounds like a collision between Discharge and Entombed. The Seattle band takes that simple, pure power of Discharge and steamrolls it with the metal precision and classic Swedish guitar sound of Entombed. Realize, Discharge and Entombed rank among my favorite bands and you will understand how excited I was to drop the needle on this slab o vinyl! I had to look up the definition of Black Breath (look it up yourself, you'd think I made it up if I told you what it was), but this record and this band takes my breath away!



Looking forward to the Black Breath gig at the Barbary in Philadelphia PA on July 7th, 2012. 



Take care,
Frank FOE


No comments:

Post a Comment